I was thinking of what I wanted to say this morning about the election. I wanted to be profound, but not redundant, honest and not critical. In the past two days I have heard much talk on Christian radio, In the pulpit, and from religious leaders on the need to vote, the critical ramifications of this election, and God’s choice in all of it.
Unforntunately many who talk about it sound as if they are trying to convince themselves that God really is in control. I came across this article this morning from one of my subscriptions and the author nails my thoughts for me.
From SOLA DEI GLORIA
I Predict that regardless of who wins the election; after November 4th:
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8
1. God will Still be on the Throne.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Bible will still have all the Answers.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed men and women proclaiming the Truth.
6.There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out His Spirit upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will continue to save the lost when they come to Him.
And God says: “I approve this message”
NOW GO VOTE!