These have been listed as the top 5 deathbed regrets by Bonnie Ware,a palliative care expert:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard (expressed by every male patient)
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Interesting. I can’t tell for sure yet but I do believe there will be a sermon coming out of this list!